Channel Sales Executive
Joining the number 1 eCommerce solution provider in Europe as a Channel Sales Executive you will be challenged every day to engage with our existing channel and find new partners across the UK.
You will be expected to drive indirect sales, educate and train partners, host meetings, create and present proposals which meet the agreed criteria, create and manage your own pipeline.
You will need to be able to understand both customer and partner needs, pain points and explain how our offering will answer these needs as the best solutions to grow their business. Your success in this role will directly drive company revenue, new growth and is essential for our continued position in the ecommerce market.
Full product, services and sales training will be provided to the successful candidate. Competitive salary and performance based commission.
Long term there is opportunity for travel and career growth in a market leading European company!
- Create your own partner network
- Work with an existing partner network
- Demonstrate an understanding of ERP integration
- Educate customers on the value of our solution and services.
- Be part of a small but energetic team
- Have a positive mindset and be eager to learn new skills
- Successfully complete inhouse training (ongoing)
- Manage accurate CRM reporting
- Demonstrate a willingness to perform and desire to over achieve monthly targets
- Attend partner meetings / Trade shows / partner events
- Requested Profile
Skills & Personal attributes
- Have an understanding of SAAS and e-commerce
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proven record of achieving and exceeding objectives and targets in a sales environment
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- Have successfully worked in a channel sales environment
- Strong computer, time management and organisational skills
- Be willing to work as part of a team
?? Nice to have:
- The ability to speak an additional language is desirable but not essential
- Completion of professional Sales training courses
- A Level or relevant telesales experience
- Indirect sales experience required