SEM Manager - London - up to GBP55K
SEM Manager (German speaker) - Central London - up to GBP55K
My client, based in the heart of bustling Central London, is a household name in the travel industry - well know and well-loved brand. They are transforming the digital side of the brand which has a very strong brand within the market. It's an exciting time to become part of the digital transformation.
The role is working across one of the brands within the group and involves working across 10-12 territories, with Germany being the principal one. Wonderful opportunity to get exposure to working on international campaigns. Core objective is to increase traffic and bookings through improving organic visibility and rankings and leading in-house PPC to deliver conversions at an acceptable cost per acquisition.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Defines PPC roadmap, to include account audits, keyword research, bidding approach, mobile strategy and RLSA approach
- Manages in-house PPC to ensure campaigns are planned, managed and monitored to deliver optimal ROI. Manages agencies and suppliers as needed
- Provides recommendations for, and implements, improvements to keyword lists, PPC account structure and targeting
- Carries out the planning, implementation, managing and monitoring of SEO campaigns to improve organic rankings and deliver booking and revenue targets
- Runs regular technical SEO audits, and implement recommendations to optimise SEO performance
- Produces and distributes detailed analysis of SEO & PPC performance and upcoming roadmap of activity across the brand
- Works with UX team to optimise landing pages and provide insights into conversion rate and quality score improvements
- Ensures SEM is front of mind for the business, sharing best practise, developments and trends across the SEO and PPC landscape
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- FLUENT IN GERMAN
- Demonstrable PPC & SEO experience (agency or client side)
- Experience of managing in-house PPC
- Google AdWords certification; expert in Google Analytics, DS3 (or similar)
- Data analysis; ability to identify actionable insights from large data sets
- Expert understanding and use of current SEO tools and practical, demonstrable experience of keyword research.
- Clear understanding of latest developments with content, semantics, on page optimisation and influencing ranking signals.
- Must also be fluent in English
To apply for this role, please click the 'Apply' button or email (see below)