Digital Account manager (Marketing/SEO/PPC)
The specialised organisation that I am working with are seeking a pro-active, passionate and smart thinking Digital Account Manager to join their rapidly growing team. The role will focus on building client relationships as well as planning, forecasting, reporting and presenting campaign performance to clients.
This organisations team is made up of experts in their field, all passionate about their area of digital and appreciate that in such a quickly evolving industry!They are offering:
Salary: GBP25,000-GBP38,000 (depending on experience)
- Regular socials
- Bonus potential
- Coffee, Fruit & Beer (on the house)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Table Tennis in the office
- Ful Health Plan
- Birthday day off!
As a digital account manager you will be Building client relationships and growing the current accounts!
other duties will include:
- Being the point of contact and face of EHD to your clients
- Managing your client requirements and expectations and being proactive with agency recommendations to improve campaigns
- Being available for calls and responsive to emails from all clients and setting up and attending regular client meetings
- Understanding client goals and objectives and planning cross-channel campaigns and forecasting results
They would love it if you have:
- Eperience within a digital agency/similar environment
- Excellent experience in paid search marketing. Experience in Organic and Social
- Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills
- Project management: ability to juggle multiple effectively
- The ability to handle stressful situations
They really arw a close knit team who push themselves to achieve great things. Most importantly we have fun and enjoy ourselves along the way!! What more could you ask for in a company??
If it sounds like you'd fit right in then I would love to hear from you! The number to contact me on is or email an up to date CV to
Parson Frank International is the open source and digital recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more open source jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for Open source professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK / Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.