Senior Finance Analyst - ACCA/CIMA/Aderant/Elite
Senior Finance Analyst - ACCA/CIMA/Aderant/Elite required by a Leading Professional Services Company in its Central London offices.
As a Senior Finance Analyst - ACCA/CIMA/Aderant/Elite you will provide commercial, relevant and practical advice to the Partnership and financial analysis to support the Firm's decision making process. You will also support the Firm's budgeting and reforecasting process for revenue and direct costs.
General duties of the Senior Finance Analyst - ACCA/CIMA/Aderant/Elite:
- Support the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis to provide financial analysis on monthly financial performance for revenue and direct costs including in depth analysis of any significant variances.
- Support the business in the generation of various monthly, quarterly and annual presentations.
- Support the central consolidation of the annual budgeting and reforecast process, including the development, testing and maintenance of the budgeting software tools.
- Production and interpretation of financial information across the firm as required by Business Managers, Business Development, Partners and the senior Finance management team.
- Work closely with the rest of the Business Analyst team to ensure all internal and external client reporting deadlines are met.
- Production of monthly sector and client reporting packs.
- Support with the month end management accounts commentaries.
- Involvement with cross departmental process improvement projects including the rationalisation of management reporting processes, commercial reviews
- Other ad-hoc projects and reporting as requested by the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis.
Essential Skills of the Senior Finance Analyst - ACCA/CIMA/Aderant/Elite:
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) with at least 3 years PQE working in a Professional Serviced environment
- Previous Professional Services experience essential
- Experience of working in an international, multicurrency environment
- Business Partnering experience
- High level of systems/IT literacy (particularly Excel pivot tables, ProClarity, Microsoft PowerPoint and budgeting and forecasting tools)
- Working knowledge of Legal Management Systems would be advantageous (Aderant, 3e, etc)
- Strong time management skills with the proven ability to work within a busy environment and meet frequent deadlines
- Self -motivated with the ability to work as part of a team
As a Senior Finance Analyst, you will receive a base salary of up to GBP70,000 plus a bonus and extensive benefits.
Due to the urgency of the Senior Finance Analyst role, the company will be interviewing almost immediately so to be considered please apply within or email a copy of your up to date CV to (see below)