Management Consultant - Consumer Products & Retail
Are you looking for interesting, intellectually stimulating work? To be part of a business where core values are not just words on a page? Working with colleagues you value and trust?
We can provide you with all of that and more.
At Baringa we are determined to ensure we give you the career progression that you want, at the pace you are after. As a business, we are constantly evolving to meet our clients' needs - and we want you to do that too.
Our market leading growth, combined with ambitious expansion plans, mean that we can continue to offer our employees the progression, development and diverse range of client engagements they are looking for.
These are the reasons people come to us, and these are the reasons they stay.What will you be doing?
Following the continued growth of Baringa and the success of our Telecoms & Media practice, established in 2014, we are excited to launch Consumer Products & Retail as our new industry sector.
You will be working at the forefront of the Consumer Products & Retail sector, helping clients across the entire value chain to tackle interesting and exciting business challenges. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to help shape and build a new practice, with the full support of the wider company.What's in it for both of us? What's in it for you? Well, it's up to you. Baringa is what you make it.
- We are a true meritocracy, there are no ceiling or time scales placed on progression
- Promotion is solely based on your own performance, and we give you every opportunity to progress by having four promotional reviews a year
- You decide on the training you need. We invest in you, to ensure you remain the best in the business
- You can talk to anyone in the business. There are no barriers and everyone is accessible, from our Analysts to our Partners
- Is there a good work-life balance? Absolutely. We have implemented a 3-4-5 policy to ensure that you are never away for more than three nights a week and by the way we will also give you an out of town bonus
- We believe we are a great place to work - but it's not just us that says that. We have won a top six spot for the tenth successive year in the top places to work by the Great Place to Work InstituteSo what are we looking for?
We are looking for really talented people who can combine strong Consumer Products & Retail consulting experience with the entrepreneurial spirit needed to help us grow the sector. Ideal candidates will have worked in tier one consulting firms with a track record of taking ownership and delivering results in a challenging, client-facing environment.
We recruit individuals at all levels based on merit. Don't worry about 'fitting into a quota' if you've got the skills we are after we would love to talk to you.