E-Commerce and Salesforce Business Analyst- 6 Months
E-Commerce and Salesforce Business Analyst- 6 Months + extensions
I am currently looking for a strong Business Analyst with e-commerce and Salesforce project experience. This client is implementing Salesforce and you will be an essential addition to a larger platform and digital programme. The company is undergoing a huge digital change programme and you will have the opportunity to be a part of this programme. For the right individual, extension is highly likely over this large project.
The successful E-Commerce Business Analyst will have:
- Experience of delivering e-commerce projects
- Confident and knowledgable with E-commerce processes
- Full lifecycle project experience
- Experience of implementing Either Salesforce Service Cloud or Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
- Experience as a business analyst on multiple implementations/projects
- Impecible communication with exposure to dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Experience working with mobile apps would be looked at favorably
I have interview slots still available so reach out now to avoid dissappointment. If you feel that you are the right person for this role and you can work on site in West Sussex, get in touch, send me your CV or apply to this advert. If you would liek to discuss this role further call me on .
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business, specialising purely within this market. We have a proven track record of delivering successful professionals, both on a contract and permanent basis throughout Europe. If this role doesn't interest you, come to our website to find other more suitable opportunities at