PA - 2 months temp role
My client, a trading house in the City are looking for an experienced PA to cover a vacancy and provide executive support to the Front of House Director as well as the subsequent teams that report into him.
- To manage the CRO's inbox and where agreed, repond on his behalf
- To coordinate diary and movements, arranging meetings and keeping CRO informed of events that will influence the movement of people at large
- To regulary prepare reports, documents, presentations and information for the CRO; taking minutes and recording the content of selected meetings and events and distributing/filing the copy as agreed
- To coordinate travel arrangements and provide assistance with personal administration including expenses
- To assist in the organisation of regular training, coaching and mentoring with the CRO's direct reports and subsequent teams
- To ensure the timely preparation of regular Performance and Competency Reviews for the Large Corporate Sales Team, and FOH Management, including typing and distributing the action points from each review.
- To manage the month end process regarding the Production Report and FOH statistics
- To assist the CRO through maintaining effective desk coverage and team movements through the use of Staff Room for the dealing team
- Collation of commissions for Dealing and Sales team each month, including accurate data entry and a clear audit trail
- To be involved in decision making processes with the MD