Our client is a Service and solution provider that uses its technology expertise global services capability and entrepreneurial spirit to accelerate the business ambitions of its client.
We are looking for a European Sales Operation Specialist that can display an analytical and systematic think in implementing and executing solutions for EU Sales to parts of the organisation.
As the European Sales Operation Specialist you will work both as an individual contributor and as part of teams, collaborating strongly with colleagues throughout the EU region.
Key Roles and responsibilities for this European Sales operations specialist Role:
- Support regional sales teams and EU sales management through operational execution
- Specific focus on supporting the European opportunity review board - Agendas, Attendees, meeting minute and tracking actions, plus linkage to the Global ORB as required.
- Providing support to the regional sales enablement and sales academy planning and execution.
- Support the EU regional input during quarterly business review.
- Prepare materials and coordinate country engagements.
- Supporting the global account management review for all accounts hosted by the EU.
- Creating and update regular sales reports
- Management of European sales SharePoint site content, access and communication.
- Support sales training coordination and logistics.
Minimum requirements for the European Sales Operations Specialist Role:
- Graduate or individual with experience in a relevant sales, business administration or commercial discipline.
- Previous experience of sales operations, business administration or sales support within international sales environment is an advantage.
- Highly Proficient with MS packages, Specifically ORD and Excel and the office 365 Environment.
Salary GBP25,000pa + 10% Bonus
Thank you for your application however due to the high volume of candidates applying, if you have not heard back from us within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.