Our client, a leading innovator of revolutionary healthcare equipment, is looking for an experienced technical author to join its well-established, friendly technical publications team. You will be responsible for writing a range of high-end technical product documentation including installation, service, maintenance and user guides, and regulatory and compliance documentation.
You will have:
- Strong technical authoring experience documenting hardware (eg mechanical/engineering/medical equipment).
- Experience with content management systems (eg IXIASOFT, Componize etc.).
- Experience of structured authoring (eg DITA, Structured FrameMaker etc.).
- The ability to learn and understand highly complex technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will ideally also have:
- A degree or HND in mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, science, or a related degree.
On offer is a competitive remuneration and benefits package. The office is easily accessible by car or public transport.