This is an excellent opportunity to develop your technical authoring career with a leading innovator of revolutionary healthcare equipment. They are looking for a technical author to join their well-established, friendly technical publications team. You will be responsible for writing a range of high-end technical product documentation including installation, service, maintenance and user guides, and regulatory and compliance documentation.
You will have:
- At least one year's technical authoring experience within an engineering or scientific environment.
- A degree or HND in mechanical engineering, electronic engineering, science, or a related degree.
- The ability to learn and understand highly complex technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You will ideally also have:
- Experience with content management systems (eg IXIASOFT, Componize etc).
- Experience of structured authoring (eg DITA, Structured FrameMaker etc).
On offer is a competitive remuneration and benefits package. The office is easily accessible by car or public transport.