Promotional Events Representative
Mountain Top Promotions is seeking a Promotional Events Representative. You will play an integral role in the Marketing Division, working with innovative, goal-oriented, fun individuals to execute campaigns that are faithful to the client's brand and beneficial to the consumer.
These promotions utilize a unique approach to marketing and advertising that creates a positive image and brand relationship for our clients, while also generating a greater market share in their respective industries.
To meet the increasing needs of existing clients, you will be trained in all areas of the campaign and establish areas of expertise.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Entry Level Management
- Marketing Communications
- Promotional Advertising & Product Demonstration
- Visual Merchandizing
- Campaign Development
- Retail Sales
- Customer Service / Client Relations
- Consumer / Production Traffic
Our personalized focus is not only a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of the company. Our management team prides themselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset for continual internal promotions.
If you possess a passion for marketing, sales or retail and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, then this position could be an excellent fit for you.
- Must be able to work full time hours and some weekends.
- Must have a valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
- Ability to excel in unsupervised as well as team projects.
- Desire to travel at least 1 or 2 weeks a year for further training.
- Great communication skills.
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
- Must pass a background check.
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver.
If you are hard working and driven to succeed, then you will have the FULL SUPPORT of our entire team, along with FULL TRAINING. You don't need to be a sales "guru" (we will train you to become one!), you only need to possess a positive, go-getter attitude in order to succeed and be part of our close-knit team.