Data Protection Consultant
Data protection Consultant /Assistant Data Protection Officer:
My client, a blue chip organisation based in the Berkshire area are actively looking for a contract Data protection consultant to help them to continue to streamline their processes and procedures. You will also take ownership as and when required, acting as the deputy DPO. You will work closely with multiple stakeholders throughout the organisation and continue to pioneer GDPR preparation.
- Recognised data protection qualifications e.g. BCS Data Protection Practitioner (foundation level considered if appropriate experience and knowledge can be demonstrated)
- Deputising for the DPO where required
- Development of the data protection office in line with GDPR and BAU requirements
- Development of data protection policies, standards and processes
- Maintaining evidence of compliance, expanding reporting, monitoring and measurement in line with GDPR
- Significant support, input and consultancy to the GDPR project
- Provision of consultancy to business areas for GDPR preparation activities and BAU issues
- Taking ownership of the hands on operational side of data protection.
- Incident management around data process and procedures.
- Confident liaising with multiple stakeholders.