Junior Stock Controller
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand using their in house system.
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks.
- Liaise with suppliers making sure that hauliers have been booked for deliveries.
- To chase overdue deliveries from suppliers.
- Develop and implement strategies for optimising stock levels using their in house system.
- Help manage stock holding.
- Control spend and build a culture of long term saving on procurement costs.
- Warehouse experience desirable but not essential
- Previous stock controller experience (3-6months) ESSENTIAL
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Bright and positive and innovative
- Fast learner
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, give Hadisah at Brook Street a call for a friendly chat 0208 952 8441 or send your CV online.
Apply for Junior Stock Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly