Retail Sales Assistant
Mobile Shop has an exciting opportunity for a Retail Sales Assistant to join their busy Aldershot based store. You will be on a full time permanent basis and receive a basic salary of £16,000 per annum + £22,000 OTE.
Mobileshop is a brand new high street name offering new and pre-loved mobile phone sales, repairs and accessories in a fresh and relaxed environment. With a successful portfolio of over 60 Go Mobile retail outlets we are now launching a new Mobile Shop concept, we are offering fantastic career opportunities for passionate and committed sales people. You will sell the latest products from inspirational brands including Apple, Sony and Samsung, and offer packages from the largest UK networks including Three and EE. We also offer pre-loved handsets, handset finance and a full in store repair service.
The sales opportunities are plentiful - we work in association with other fantastic businesses, including Sky and First Utility, and can offer unified business solutions through our very own brand, Yodekoo.
Your face-to-face sales experience and your natural ability to engage with people on all levels will ensure you flourish in our fast-paced retail sales environment. If you can understand customer needs, demonstrate great product knowledge, and effectively build rapport we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities of our Retail Sales Assistant
- Contribute to your store's success by bringing to life our ethos of sales and customer advice, providing first-class service
- Participate in our training, and keep up to date with all of our products, services and promotions, and those of our competitors
- Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable - engaging them in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand our needs, help them choose the right product for them, and show them how those products to make our digital life better
- Take pride in the appearance of the store ensuring our offers and promotions are visible and that we welcome back existing, as well as prospective, customers
Skills needed to become our Retail Sales Assistant
- An experienced sales professional, preferably gained within a retail environment
- An individual who has worked to and achieved sales targets, KPIs or deadlines
- Somebody with excellent customer service skills and a passion for technology
- A flexible and helpful attitude
Benefits of working for us as our Retail Sales Assistant
- Basic pay of £16,000 per annum (OTE £21,000 per annum +)
- The ability to earn uncapped commission
- Additional incentives and rewards for selling and/or reaching targets
- Fantastic and genuine opportunities for career progression
- 28 days' annual holiday allowance
- Free membership to our Simply Health plan
- Pension scheme, to include a company contribution
- Full time role, working 08:45 to 17:30, 5 days per week between Monday and Saturday
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Retail Sales Assistant then please click ‘apply' now! We'd love to hear from you!
Apply for Retail Sales Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly