Junior Assistant Project Manager / Co-ordinator
Construction - Commercial Interiors - Junior Assistant Project Manager / Co-ordinator
Our client is a rapidly expanding interior acoustics company based in South East London looking for a Junior / Assistant Project Manager to join their fun and busy team. This is an exciting opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic person looking for a chance to gain valuable experience working in a professional environment in the construction industry and embark on an excellent career. The main purpose of the role is assist the senior project manager in the planning and delivery of projects.
- Ordering materials for projects and organising timely delivery to the correct address.
- Booking and organising internal installation contractors.
- Managing group installation calendars and work schedules.
- Liaising with client regarding installation dates.
- Providing installation teams with drawings and project information.
- Maintenance of the centralised project tracking system.
- Management of ad-hoc and small projects.
- Providing clients with method / risk assessments.
- Organising other elements of installation required, such as access equipment.
- Managing and coordinating deliveries.
- Managing the stock warehouse and levels.
- Unloading materials using our folk lift truck (full training).
The role will be varied and busy - so we need someone with a hands-on approach that is willing to undertake a range of tasks. You will need to be:
- Super organised
- Friendly and helpful
- Articulate and a good communicator
- Good with English (verbally and written)
- Proficient in using a computer (especially Word, Excel and MS Office)
- Flexible and able to prioritise a changing to-do list
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Able to work in a team
- Willing to visit clients / sites (20 % of time)
Our client is looking for someone who is looking to embark on an exciting career within the construction industry. Training will be provided, including the products and system. Would suit school leaver or recent graduate.
- £18-25k plus performance related bonus
- 24 days holiday.
- Early applications recommended.
Apply for Junior Assistant Project Manager / Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly