Personal Assistant - Marketing
We have an opening for an experienced PA to support a highly respected Marketing & Business Developer in one of the most prestigious International Law Firms in the world!
Supporting this Marketing & Business Developer, you will be involved with multiple projects at one time ensuring critical deadlines are met. This is a varied and fast paced role for someone that wants to get involved in events, conferences and seminars.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the workload at a given time to ensure priorities and deadlines are being met accordingly
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders - communication is key!
- Proactive diary management including coordinating and arranging meetings - ensuring that correspondence and appropriate documentations have been delegated
- Assist with the maintenance and updating of digital marketing on the website, blog, intranet and social media channels
- Undertake research, including compiling and cleaning prospect lists
- Assist with events, conferences and seminar
About the Person
- You will have experience in a PA role, preferably in a professional services company
- Experience supporting a Marketing/Business Developemnt head would be ideal but not a must
- Working as a Legal PA would be advantageous (but again, not a must)
- Will have an understanding of marketing skills and knowledge
- Will have an understanding of the legal industry
- Strong communication, organisation skills, time management, team and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work under pressure and with accuracy and focus
- GCSE (or equivalent) English and Mathematics - Grade B or above
- A Level (or equivalent) English and Mathematics - Grade B or above
If you are an experience PA and are waiting for an amazing Marketing PA role then please apply now!