Receptionist - Immediate Start
JOB ROLE: Receptionist - Immediate Start
JOB TYPE: Temp - Perm
DURATION: 3 months temporary - permanent
HOURS: Hours are on a rota and will be between 07:00 - 19:00 Monday to Friday (7-4, 8-5, 9-6, 10-7). Working at different sites, shifts and sites given 1 week in advance
COMPANY TYPE: Corporate guest services
CULTURE: Corporate, professional, 5* customer service
LOCATION: 3 different sites in London (City, Canary Wharf and West End)
START DATE: ASAP - no notice period
Salary: GBP10.40 temp rate and GBP25,000 permanent salary
WOW FACTOR: Amazing opportunity to work for a large corporate organisation
Duties will include:
- Ensuring a seamless and personal guest journey
- Welcoming guests at reception
- Escorting guests to their booked meeting or dining spaces within the building
- Acting upon all requests that guests might have in an efficient and friendly manner
- Handling external and internal calls in a professional manner
- Booking of meeting rooms accurately and ensuring that all AV, room lay out and food and beverage requirements are noted
- Liaising with other departments to ensure efficient communication and guest service, and creating a team approach to delighting your guests
- Always acting according to the company and the client's standards
The successful candidate will:
- Have at least one year's experience working as 'Front of House' (Customer facing role)
- Have operational experience working at prestigious events (this is beneficial, but not critical).
- Have an excellent command of the English language, both in verbal and written communication.
- Be immaculately presented.
- Be highly organised and have an eye for detail.
- Have great interpersonal skills and an outgoing personality.
- Have passion to achieve excellent guest service in everything that they do.
- Be able to work well under pressure and have the ability to act pro-actively and intuitively.
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, Holborn branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.