PA for Business Psychologist - TTP
Wild Berry Associates are recruiting for a business psychology consultancy based in the west end. Our client is looking for a PA /Project Coordinator to support the Consultants of the company. This role is a hybrid position and will be 70% PA and 30% Project Management.
The PA/Project Coordinator position is full time and paying up to GBP30,000 + generous benefits. To be successful candidates must have a 2.1 degree/or equivalent and A's and B's at A level/or equivalent and previous PA experience.
PA / Project responsibilities include:
- Diary management and scheduling, working across different geographical areas and time zones
- Supporting a team of 4/5 Project Managers
- Liaising with board members
- Handling diaries
- International travel organising
- Managing emails, calls and all other enquiries for consultants
- Assisting with billings and expenses
- Proof reading and audio typing
- Data entry
- Creating presentations for client use
- Document management
- Managing smaller clients projects from start to finish
- Previous PA experience
- Previous project experience
- 2.1 degree or equivalent essential
- A's and B's at ALevel or equivalent essential
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.