A recognised promotional merchandiser in South West London are looking for Project/ Purchasing Co-ordinator to join their experienced buying team to manage a range of blue-chip accounts. The role will suit an ambitious graduate with creative flair and outstanding communication skills. The Purchasing Co-ordinator will have keen interest in consumer/promotional products and be commercially aware.
Project/Purchasing Co-ordinator duties:
- Working with the in-house design and sales teams on product development from concept to delivery.
- Assisting with of client presentations.
- Helping to manage an established supplier base whilst bringing on new supply routes.
- Negotiating costings and ensuring projects are delivered within budget.
- Writing detailed product specifications, quality expectations and purchase orders.
- Liaising with all departments to ensure projects are delivered to schedule.
- Previous office based experience preferable
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Able to manage projects simultaneously across different time zones
- Ability to prioritise and manage projects effectively
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.