Recruitment Administrator / Telephone Interviewer
We are looking for Recruitment Administrator to assist a busy and established team of healthcare recruiters with telephone interviews. Existing knowledge of the healthcare market would be advantageous but is not compulsory as full training will be given on the market, our clients and our thorough recruitment processes. Our ideal candidate will have telephone experience working towards tight deadlines in a fast paced environment and is now looking to apply their knowledge and experience within a new challenge.
- Carry out telephone interviews in professional manner, ensuring all details are clearly communicated to the candidate.
- Exercise courtesy and professionalism to all respondents.
- Liaise with internal recruitment team to ensure any candidate specifics are communicated prior to the telephone interview being conducted.
- Ensure accurate and up to date interview documents are maintained and logged on the company database.
- Maintain confidentiality of all collected data.
- Assist the compliance team with general administrative duties.
- Excellent and accurate PC skills
- Methodical and logical approach to working
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Proactive, flexible and self-motivated
- Ability to type a minimum of 25 words per minute.