A permanent opportunity for a Contract Executive who will be responsible for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and contractual compliance by appropriate management of all customer contacts, enquiries and requests.
A large global organisation.
- Internal contract management and invoicing, maintenance of customer pricing, resolution of customer queries.
- Act as a primary point of contact for queries, maintaining the appropriate level of communication to guarantee customer satisfaction, customer retention and business growth.
- Work alongside internal departments to meet both customer and company requirements regarding contractual implementation progression, monitoring and compliance.
- Receive customer (internal and external) queries, taking ownership for resolution and response in a timely manner whilst maintaining a positive and professional understanding of their needs.
- Accurately prepare and maintain customer pricing.
- Develop cross functional relationships ensuring a high level of teamwork to drive customer excellence.
- Work as part of the Contracts Team to provide cover where required, ensuring the maintenance of high levels of customer excellence.
- Contribute and suggest system, administrative and process improvements to facilitate the role and take initiative in identifying and negotiating appropriate development opportunities.
- Implement all authorised processes to eliminate any financial risk from day to day business transactions.
- Complying with work instructions, quality policy, and codes of conduct and health and safety policies at all times.
- Ensure work is carried out in line with quality procedures. Maintain standard operating procedures and creating new SOP's as required.
Knowledge of SAP and a high level of Excel advantageous
Educated to degree level or equivalent
Previous knowledge of contract compliance or sales administration
Flexible benefits scheme