Associate Director/Director - Model Development
- Develop and enhance ratings models for Project Finance, FI, Insurance, Corporates and Sovereigns
- Develop and enchance various model used in the current credit rating process
- Team up with talented developers to design, implement and enhance existing models.
- Work on new projects gaining valuable credit modelling, model governance, regulatory experience
- Strong Quantitative degree ideally a MSc
- 2+ years quantitative, programming and modelling experience
- Credit rating analysis or credit modelling experience a must
- Strong VBA
- Python, R or other programming languages highly desirable.
The client is looking to hire at Associate, Associate Director and Director level.