BMI Fawkham Manor Hospital in Longfield is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Approved/recognised anaesthetic course.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills (Desirable)
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1 (Desirable)
- ILS (Desirable)
- ALS (Desirable)
- External Advanced Scrub Practitioner Course (Desirable)
Duties of this role include:
- To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
- To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
- Assist in the delivery of patient care
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
BMI Fawkham Manor Hospital in Longfield, Kent is conveniently located 15 minutes from the M25 motorway. Set in a picturesque 19th Century Manor House and grounds with 35 en-suite bedrooms, Fawkham Manor Hospital is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country. BMI Fawkham Manor Hospital has two operating theatres one of which has laminar flow.
The Theatre department covers a wide range of specialities including Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Urology, Gynecology, Ophthalmic, Endoscopy, ENT and General Surgery. We are looking for enthusiastic annd innovative Registered Practitioners with a wide range of clinical skills so whether you are newly-qualified, returning from a career break, or looking for a new challenge, we have some exceptional opportunities to build your career in healthcare.