Social Worker - Looked After Children
- Full Time
Social Worker - Looked After Children - Barnet - GBP28 - GBP32 per hour
Our Client in Barnet requires two social workers to join their looked after children team.
They are looking for two social workers who are skilled in court work, and have strong experience and skill in court reports, giving evidence, PLO's, care proceedings, CPR's, parallel planning, viability assessments and parenting assessments.
Working with looked after children, children with a child protection plan.
Benefits of working as a social worker in the looked after children team are:
- Manageable caseload
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Admin support available
As part of the looked after children team you will need the below experience:
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Planned meetings
- Attending adoption panels
- Case management
- LAC Reviews
- Conducting reviews
- Section 20 care orders
As a Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get GBP250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.