Are you an experienced retail Store Manager and looking for a different role that not only utilises your customer service experience, but gives you the opportunity to use your computer and administration skills?
Would you like to work regular hours (8.30am - 5.30pm), working alternate Saturdays and no Sundays?
If so, why not consider joining an expanding business where there are real opportunities to progress?
We are looking for an experienced Store Manager for our store in Farnham, who can really drive sales through exceptional customer service, whilst ensuring that correct processes & accounting procedures are followed and store presentation standards are maintained.
We are a forward thinking company offering a range of affordable self-storage solutions to suit all requirements, whether that is for the home or for business. All our stores are modern, clean and bright, and our people are an important part of what makes us good at what we do.
This is a really exciting time to join us as a Store Manager as we have progressive growth plans and new initiatives, so there are plenty of opportunities for career development in the future.
Store Manager | Retail Manager | Management | Customer Service | Manager | Mentor | Coach | Storage | IT | Administration
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience in managing a successful store
- Are able to prioritise workloads in a busy environment
- Are passionate about exceptional customer service
- Can develop and coach their people
- Have delegation and time management skills
- Are committed to continual improvement
We are looking for people who are passionate about great standards and customer service and want to shape and develop their career - if this sounds like you, then we'd love to hear from you.
In return we offer:
- The autonomy to make decisions that really make a difference!
- working hours of 8.30am - 5.30pm for 5 days per week
- excellent quarterly bonus
- extra holiday rewards + birthday off
- free parking
- the opportunity to grow your career