Business Support Admin
- Flexible Hours
- To take responsibility for specified areas of administrative business support and develop and maintain an understanding of those areas, and any associated systems.
- Undertake analysis and research on specific issues.
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of a range of business processes, procedures and systems.
- Undertake systems based work through data entry, data interrogation and data assurance.
- Supporting the development, maintenance and compilation of management/statistical information, and reports from databases and information systems
- Liaising with service users, e.g. Managers, suppliers, external customers, visitors.
- Diary management including an awareness of work programmes and associated deadlines