Nurse case manager
Medical Case Manager
GBP32,500 - GBP36,000 per annum
Are you a nurse looking to come away from the clinical setting? Wanting more of a work-life balance? Do you still want to utilise your clinical skills and knowledge?
Pulse is delighted to be recruiting nurses for a large medical advisory and case management services organisation.
The successful applicant will hold strong communication skills along with proven time management skills. The Medical Case Management role is predominantly phone and email based.
The main duties of the role involve providing clients with:
- Medical advice on current treatments and specific treatment plans
- Advice on medical services and treatments available within the UK and how to access these
- Diagnosing - over the phone
- Organising and managing repeat prescriptions
- Case Management from initial consultation to discharge
- Access to management of Early Intervention Medical Schemes
This position comes with a salary of between GBP32,500 - GBP36,000 per annum (depending on experience) in addition to a great motivational working environment and genuine career development opportunities.
So, we are interested to hear from nurses from a variety of clinical specialties including; practice nursing, A&E or ITU now looking to now progress their career using their nursing skills within a different setting.
To discuss this role further or to apply, please complete the form below and one of our experienced Consultants will get in touch with you as soon as possible.