In this role, the ideal Treasury Analyst will have the opportunity to be part of a team that manages the Group's centralised liquidity and investment portfolios; currency risks, and liaises with Board, Group, and Capital Committees.
- Group Treasury Reporting
- Assisting in Liquidity Management
- Activities related to Capital Committee
- 0.5 - 2 yrs experience in treasury
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for interaction with teams
- Required: Degree qualification or equivalent
- Interest in pursuing or Currently pursuing a Professional Qualification (e.g., ACT)
- Study support
Please apply for a full breakdown and further information of the role, team and hiring process, and/or contact or .