Become a key member of a design studio specialising in luxury residential projects. Join their friendly team and support designers by taking ownership of all admin aspects of the briefs and successfully managing all of the behind the scenes processes.
Founded in 2004, this interior design consultancy has seen continual success working primarily on super prime residential projects, both in the UK and internationally. Their experienced team of 12 have a genuine passion for luxurious interiors and create bespoke solutions for every client, delivering one outstanding space after another.
Due to having some fantastic projects in the pipeline and with plans to keep expanding, they are now in the lookout for an exceptional Project Administrator to join them on a permanent basis and support their team on varying stages of the design process.
Role and Responsibilities
You will be overseeing the general management of the studio while supporting the design team throughout the life of all design projects.
Main tasks will include:
- General business and admin support
- Programming and attending installations
- Following up on orders, coordination and installation
- Liaising with procurement, specifications and pricing
- Logistics and operations
- General project administration
- Checking and processing invoices
- Sorting FF&E samples and keeping the library up to date
- Organising taxis and couriers
Required Skills & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working in a fast paced design or architecture practice
- Some experience of interior design within an established design practice would be preferred
- Office administration and client handling experience
- Estimating costs and budget control
- A proactive nature with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Proficiency with MS Office, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite
Salary & Package
The successful candidate will benefit from a salary ranging between GBP20,000 - GBP25,000.
With plans to expand, the company will be moving to a new office this year, which is currently being refurbished. The team enjoy a friendly and sociable atmosphere including staff events and exclusive Christmas parties.