Contract Administrator/Recruitment Administrator -IT Skills
Contract Administrator/Recruitment Administrator - IT Skills
Currently recruiting for a Contract Administrator to work for a busy and successful recruitment company in Maidenhead, with established, high profile clients.
The suitable contract administrator will have previous experience in a similar position and be able to integrate into an already established team within the company.
Key Accountabilities include:
- Provide a first class service to contractors currently working for the company
- Respond to all queries from contractors including contractual queries, timesheets and payment queries.
- Contractor database management (in-house bespoke database and bespoke client database). Ensure all data, including new starters, extensions and leavers are added to the database correctly.
- Offer generation - preparing contract documentation for signature, including agreements, schedules, non-disclosures, references, and bank details. Validating contractor's right to work and live in the UK by checking visas and passports.
- Ensuring contractor's Ltd. and umbrella companies are compliant by working closely with the legal team.
- Responsibility for all health and safety duties ensuring a safe environment for all employees.
- Ensure office facilities are maintained in good working order at all times. Working with local suppliers to ensure upkeep and maintenance of office environment.
- Reporting - production of timely and accurate reports in Excel.
- When required, provide cover in our Reading office, which is located in central Reading close to the train station.
Core Experience Required:
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Outlook, (Powerpoint skills would be advantageous).
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible to take on additional responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and be able to stay calm under pressure.
- Very confident telephone manner; assertive in dealing with difficult situations, both over the phone and face to face.
- Client facing/very strong customer service skills.
In return for your experience, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and company benefits such as private medical insurance.
To apply for the role, please send your most recent CV to (see below) and your application will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.