Ski Specialist (Sales Support)
- Full Time
Job Title: Ski Destination Specialist (Sales Support)
Hours: Monday - Friday 37.5hrs per week
Our client are the specialist providers within the educational travel industry who organise group tours for schools and colleges across the UK. With their Head Office in Brighton they are looking for a highly organised Ski Destination Specialist with excellent customer service skills to support the sales team.
The ideal candidate will have strong administration skills with a sense of ownership & initiative to drive tours through to completion along with an interest in travel and knowledge of ski.
* Create timely, accurate and competitive tailor-made packages that meet the customers' needs
* Proactively increase passenger carryings through excellent sales administration
* Maintain repeat business by providing outstanding customer service
* Providing the best product knowledge within a timely manner
* Identify ways to develop & exceed growth
* Up sell opportunities for all products & switch/cross sell where possible
* Keep up to date with product knowledge & developments
* To ensure accurate booking information is held for a smooth handover of booking confirmation
* Contribute as an active team member by providing sales support & assistance when required
* Excellent administration skills with the ability to prioritise & time manage your workload
* A good level of numeracy, literacy & analytical capability
* Energetic, drive & enthusiasm to drive projects through
* Knowledge of the travel industry is desirable but not essential
* Experience in working towards KPI's & targets
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* The ability to travel overseas as required
* Good working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook is a must
If you have the ability to identify & meet customers' needs quickly in order to close a sale and are self-motivated looking for a fun support role then please call Kelly on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.