Senior Supply Governance Manager
- Develop and monitor Key Indicators to identify changes to residual risk exposures providing relevant MI and risk reporting.
- Ensure that consistent and appropriate governance and risk management is adhered to and evidenced across Supplier Landscape for AI
- Review gaps and opportunities to improve Capability training and development
- Implement and embed P&O standard, implementation guide, QA process and reporting globally.
- Chair relevant controls and management forum to ensure governance and controls are appropriate and effective.
- Own and support closure of any GSMT open audit issues.
- Support all AI businesses globally by providing relevant MI, coaching, system support and capability development.
- Represent AI in Aviva Group governance forums.
- Own AI supplier landscape, process and P&O Standard attestation submission
- Roll out and embed AI Capability Framework globally.
- Own, conduct and report on Quality Assurance globally.
You will be able to:
- Demonstrate full understanding of the scope, objectives, inherent risks and risk appetite articulated in the polices for which the role holder is responsible.
- Ensure appropriate level of evidence gathering in support of policy compliance from across the UK including subsidiaries and joint ventures.
- Ensure timely visibility and escalation of deterioration in policy compliance and residual risk exposures to appropriate senior management.
- Provide challenge, guidance and assistance to AI subsidiaries and joint ventures on compliance to policy within AI and Aviva Group risk appetite.
- Attend relevant forums/meetings to promote compliance to policy.
- Show thorough understanding and interpretation of standards and policies and operating model as appropriate
You will have:
- Ability to engage well with a wide network of contacts across Aviva.
- Ability to adapt & react quickly and positively to change.
- Drive, enthusiasm and strong use of personal initiative and organisational skills.
- Experience of dealing with outsource suppliers
- Experience of working under pressure and delivering results.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrating confidence when dealing with all levels.
- Ability to support multiple pieces of work and projects at the same time
Aviva Investors are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our Clients objectives, not ours. Whether our clients are looking for a standard product or something completely bespoke, they can access world-class expertise. Our aim is to retain business with named clients by providing a high level of service. For today's investor
Diversity and Inclusion
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we'll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life. Diversity
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.