Paraplanner, based in Berkshire.
Competitive basic salary + Benefits
We are currently working with a national wealth management firm who require an additional Paraplanner with good knowledge of report writing and research.
You will be joining a team who are growing due to positive developments within the organisation.
You will be working with Advisors on all forms of Wealth Planning and keen for the candidate to be technical in most areas of Investments and Pensions.
You will need to be
* Strong technical knowledge of financial services products
* Relevant experience in a Wealth Management environment
* Effective communication, both verbally and in writing
* Effective drafting of client advice
* Effective technical and product research
* Ability to attend client meetings
* Effective use of Microsoft Office products and Adviser Office
* Organisational skills
* Time management skills
The successful candidate must be level 4 diploma qualified.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.