Executive Assistant - Global Banking
Executive Assistant (Global Banking) 6 months +GBP21 per hour Canary Wharf, LONDON
Provide administrative support two MD's within the Industrials group. The role will include a large amount of client interaction and liaison at CEO/Chairman level as well as regular contact and communication with high level management.
- Screen calls/incoming mail - be an effective gatekeeper; take messages efficiently and accurately; receive visitors
- Monitor and ensure implementation of company policy
- Compose and prepare internal/external correspondence in addition to maintaining, answering and routing correspondence not requiring manager's attention
- Proactive maintenance of calendars and meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements, understanding executive's travel preferences and needs.
- Proven experience of operating all office equipment, including telephone functions, and ability to train others in use of the same
- Substantial experience of operating in a similar role in a professional services environment
- Proven experience of adapting to changing circumstances, responding to varying business needs and priorities
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, including use of Outlook as a business tool
- Strong IT skills
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi task effectively and efficiently
- Ability to take unexpected eventualities in their stride, and to cope well under pressure
Please apply for immediate consideration.