Transaction Reporting - Change
The role is centred on legacy EMIR and MiFID Transaction Reporting issues across multiple product lines, while also looking at new business proposals around upcoming MiFID II requirements, and will involve gap analysis and UAT testing to ensure the TR function is operating efficiently.
This is an exciting opportunity to perform a broad Business Analyst role, contributing to a wide variety of high profile projects/work streams across the Bank.
This is a hands-on role which requires someone who has extensive experience in delivering change, is comfortable with detailed analysis of current transaction reporting, and is able to succinctly present information for a more senior audience.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the delivery of remediation projects, primarily in the EMIR stream.
- Working with, and facing off to, key business, technology and compliance stakeholders to ensure all remediation projects are accurately and effectively resolved.
- Gathering requirements and clarifying issues during analysis, development, testing and implementation.
- Day to day contact person for Technology Agile teams, providing input into scrums and creating business documentation and tracking deliverables as required.
- Working with a variety of change teams to identify impacts onto Transaction Reporting and ensure that appropriate UAT or Regression testing is performed.
- Conducting testing (UAT and Regression) and maintaining documentation to support.
- Looking over new MiFID II requirements to ensure a timely delivery.
- Excellent knowledge of Business Analyst / Project Management responsibilities within financial services / investment banking.
- A proven track record in a Change Management environment is essential.
- A strong regulatory background is essential, particularly EMIR and MiFID Transaction Reporting.
- Proven track record in UAT testing.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to develop internal relationships at a senior level.
- Board product knowledge, ideally with experience in ETD/Listed Derivatives.
- Experience of Operations functions (Trade Support, Settlements, etc.) is ideal.
- Experience of Agile technology.
- Knowledge of Prince2 or Six Sigma a benefit.