SOX Audit Manager (AVP)
We are currently recruiting for a really exciting opportunity for a creative and analytical Auditor to join one of our key clients based in the City. This organisation is a hugely dynamic, high growth and entrepreneurial Insurance Company who are building a new team in London with the mandate to implement SOX across their UK business lines.
This is a unique chance to be involved not only in the delivery of the SOX Audits, but also the implementation of the SOX framework across all business lines. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to specialise in SOX audits after gaining exposure to it in their previous role.
Within this role you will also benefit from the opportunity to:
- Develop subject matter expertise as well as gain broad exposure to Group activities.
- Act as the SME on SOX 404 and coordinating policies with your peers in Operational Risk, Internal Audit and Risk.
- Manage internal stakeholder relationships.
- Gain wide exposure to other areas of the organisation, which will provide great career development opportunities and the possibility to move into a new area of expertise such as other Internal Audit areas, Risk, or Business lines.
Desired Skills and Experience
- You are likely to have 3 - 5 years+ experience gained in a financial services firm, ideally in the Insurance sector, with experience in any of Internal, External or SOX Audit.
- Experience of developing and maintaining governance frameworks.
- Demonstrable ability to serve as a technical advisor to the business.
- Ability to deal with a rapidly changing, ambiguous, environment
This provides a rare opportunity to create rather than just "turn the handle" for someone who can: deal with ambiguity, is analytical, creative and enjoys problem solving. If that sounds like you, please get in touch today.