Ski Sales Executive
Job Title: Ski Sales Executive
Salary: 16.5k with commission
Hours: Monday - Friday 36.25hrs per week
Our client are the specialist providers within the educational travel industry who organise group tours for schools and colleges across the UK. With their Head office in Brighton they are looking for an experienced and pro-active Ski Specialist to continue to develop and grow their ski sales coming into their busiest period.
The ideal candidate will have a huge passion for skiing along with a proven sales record in an out-bound sales environment.
* Making initial contact with all customers including contacting new and existing enquiries
* Maintaining repeat business
* Converting all enquiries into sales by phone, email or face-face meetings
* Sourcing and converting leads and enquiries procured from all sources into sales
* Providing the best travel and ski advice
* Up sell opportunities for all products & switch selling where possible
* Assist bookings from point of enquiry to post tour with office support teams
* To create and develop excellent business & customer relationships by keeping in regular contact
* Develop and maintain excellent product knowledge
* Follow set KPI's and targets and work towards team targets
* Liaise with all departments to ensure first class product & service throughout
* Proven success and a passion for sales
* Energetic, drive & enthusiasm
* Knowledge of the travel industry is desirable but not essential
* Confident and consultative selling approach
* Experience in working towards KPI's & targets
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* The ability to travel overseas as required
If you have the ability to identify & meet customers' needs quickly in order to close a sale and are self-motivated looking for an energetic sales role as a Ski Specialist then please call Kelly on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.