Community Safety Administrator
3 days left
- Part Time
Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Community Safety Administrator to join our team in London. The successful applicant will join us on a part time, fixed term basis and will receive a salary of £20,037 per annum.
Peabody and Family Mosaic have merged, creating a new housing association providing 55,000 homes to 111,000 people across London and the South East. Our combined scale and strong focus on London will uniquely position us to revolutionise housing delivery and redefine best practice - and you will be central to making it happen.
Peabody currently has an opportunity for a Community Safety Administrator on a Fixed Term Contract, ending on the 31st January 2018, to undertake all administrative and general office duties required for both internal and external purposes which includes preparing accurate and timely team meeting minutes. The hours are Monday to Friday, 9.00am-4.00pm. The salary for the 30 hour week is £20,037 per annum.
Duties of the Community Safety Administrator include:
- To carry out administrative and investigation work (with guidance by Community Safety Manager or Officer) on anti- social behaviour cases. Including updating case notes, support work for officers, file documentation, evidence gathering, preparing notes, correspondence and joint visits/interviews.
- To provide duty phone cover and support for colleagues and to log Anti-social Behaviour cases.
- To liaise and work proactively with colleagues across departments within the organisation.
- To support the team with computer systems and produce Anti-Social Behaviour Statistical data reports for staff and external organisations when requested.
- Form effective partnerships with external agencies such as Local Authorities and Noise Teams in order to successfully resolve and reduce instances of anti-social behaviour.
- Promote mediation services for proactive resolution of disputes and lower level cases.
- Undertake and provide support for departmental projects.
- Provide effective and proactive day to day management of Community Safety Team case management system and data.
- To manage, maintain, and develop departmental records on both manual and electronic systems ensuring that the information/data is accurate, up-to date and easily accessible.
- To respond to routine enquiries (received by telephone, email, letter, fax or face-to face) from customers or re-direct as appropriate ensuring a timely and customer focussed response is provided
- To maintain financial records, raise purchase orders and investigate budget queries as required working with the Community Safety Manager.
Knowledge, Experience & Skills required by the ideal Community Safety Administrator:
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Experience of working in a fast paced and front line customer-focused environment
- Ability to work under pressure and to set deadlines
- Ability to provide a high quality service and excellent customer care to a diverse community
- IT skills (including MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and familiarity with databases and report writing
- Good communication skills in all media
- An ability to understand complex anti social behaviour issues and associated legislation
- Good communication skills in all media
- An understanding of housing management services in a local authority / housing association setting
- An understanding of police/local authority working in dealing with crime and anti social behaviour.
Closing date & time: 22nd September 2017- 5pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Community Safety Administrator please click ‘Apply' now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST