Area support manager - retail cleaning
As an Area Support Manager day to day you will be assisting to staff the units, oversee budgets, meet with the onsite clients and make sure the operation runs smoothly- including rotas, staffing levels, recruitment and HR issues, conducting audits and ordering equipment and supplies. You will also be responsible for supporting with the input of wages weekly. On the sites you will manage the general cleaning, this is a hands on role so part of your day may need to be spent cleaning/ training staff. You will be travelling around the sites and be accountable for your portfolio. Due to the volume of sites and direct reports you will need to have excellent time management skills coupled with the ability to converse at all levels.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- We are looking for cleaning supervisors with previous experience in supporting an area cleaning manager- ideally 20+ sites
- You will have strong financial acumen and a commercial outlook, be used to providing exceptional service and be ready to adapt to customer`s changing requirements
- You will be used to meeting and ideally exceeding set SLA's and used to managing strict KPI's and audits
- As a manager you will need exceptional people management skills to be able to lead, motivate and develop your teams- ideally you will be used to managing a team of 60+ operatives
- The role is based on the road around sites, with this in mind you will need to be organised with excellent time management and the ability to prioritise.
- Ideally you will have a basic knowledge of employment law with some background in Employee Relations casework.
- You will be used to carrying out performance and quality audits, producing regular reports and be up to date with current H & S legislation and completing payroll.
- BICS and IOSHH or the equivalent qualifications are favourable.
- You will need to have a full Uk driving licence- company vehicle and fuel card are provided as part of the package.
This position offers a competitive salary plus a company vehicle, fuel card, plus with 20 days holiday plus bank holidays and an auto enrolled pension scheme.
Servest Group Ltd is a leading UK facilities management provider. We specialise in Cleaning, Catering, Security, Building Service, Pest Control, and Energy. With our focus on quality service delivery and the emphasis on investing heavily in our internal talent together with our growth strategy means now is an exciting time to join Servest.
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that`s why we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits.
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
Apply for Area support manager - retail cleaning
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly