Critical Care Sister/Charge Nurse
Sister/Charge Nurse - ITU
Permanent, full time
GBP42,699-GBP49,506, plus excellent benefits
Pulse is excited to be working alongside a world-renowned healthcare organisation to recruit a sister/charge nurse for one of their state-of-the-art intensive care facilities in London.
You will have the unique opportunity to choose to work at one of the number of different intensive care units this organisation provides. Each ICU vary in different specialties such as cardiac, neurosurgery, ENT, urology, liver, renal and general.
This exciting opportunity will require you to effectively work within the critical care team, supervising, coaching and developing junior staff. You will also deputise for the senior nursing intensive care team when necessary.
In addition to this, you will be required to be comfortable working autonomously as well as part of a team. This opportunity offers you the chance to work days and nights depending on the position.
To be responsible for providing high quality nursing through assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating care for patients within the critical care unit.
Duties and responsibilities
- To ensure the provision of excellent, evidence based nursing care for the patients and their families
- Assist in ensuring the safety of the department and the risk management process
- To provide a challenging environment for junior colleagues to promote their development
- To act as a clinical role model
- To participate in staff performance reviews and staff developments
Skills and experience
- Experience at senior level within ICU/High dependency unit (HDU)
- Experience with audits
- Assessing and mentoring qualification
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare cover
- Generous annual leave
- Employee benefits scheme
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a salary between GBP42,699-GBP49,506 per annum + excellent benefits.
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity then call the dedicated consultant today on .