Cloud Operations Engineer
Our business doubles in size every 5 years and so do the opportunities for career development
Work in small, nimble teams to ensure our Cloud Platform delivers an experience beyond our customers wildest dreams
We embrace the power of new and emerging technologies to inspire and drive our innovation and creativity
How'll you'll make a difference
You'll be part of the Cloud Operations Team which provides 24 x 7 operational technical support in relation to incident, problem, change, release and all run aspects of the TechnologyOne Cloud platform. You'll work within and contribute to enhancing operational procedures aligned with ITIL/ISO 20000 principles ensuring our customers are delighted. You'll drive continuous improvement resulting in efficiency gains and increased customer satisfaction.
What you'll be doing
- Operating within a staggered shift environment providing 12 hours of coverages over an 8 hour shift
- Performing operational support tasks in relation to incident management and service requests
- Ensuring incidents and service requests are successfully being closed and completed in the designated timeframes
- Taking all steps to ensure cloud SLAs are achieved every month
- Participate and collaborate with the Research and Development teams in relation to product issues encountered on the SaaS platform
- Collaborating with the front line Support organisation to ensure a consistent, high quality experience is delivered to our customers
- Collaborating with the SaaS Delivery Managers in relation to enhancing the customer experience and operational excellence
- Clearly articulate technical issues to non-technical audiences (Including customers) and the impact of those issues and associated remedies
- Producing the necessary operational reports around incident, problem, change and release management
- Challenging how we do things, exploring new technologies and always be keen to learn new things
- Always aiming to be awesome, good isn't good enough
- Strong product and/or Industry expertise in Cloud Operations
- Proven experience with SaaS, Cloud AWS/Azure, DevOps
- IT Admin skills and background; including SQL server, Windows clustering, powershell, python and Linux experience a bonus
- Network/Telco aware, good understanding of the network stack and capable of troubleshooting from hardware through to software
Who are we...
TechnologyOne (ASX:TNE) is Australia's largest enterprise software company and one of Australia's top 150 ASX-listed companies, with offices across six countries. We create solutions that transform business and make life simple for our customers. We do this by providing powerful, deeply integrated enterprise software that is incredibly easy to use. Over 1,000 leading corporations, government departments and statutory authorities are powered by our software.
We pride ourselves on providing our people with earned recognition through career progression, competitive salaries and a supportive environment. We double in size approximately every 5 years so career opportunities abound. Everything is about to change.
Are you ready?
We value creativity, innovation and people with an entrepreneurial spirit. See us in action at Hack Day!
For more information on this opportunity; contact Adam Petterson.
Applicants must have the right to work permanently in the United Kingdom.